the Ridge ArtSpace
Providing gallery exhibition space for visual artists
The gallery has approximately 31.5 m2 floor space. Spotlights, hanging rails and associated hanging clips and lines are provided. Hiring of 'the Ridge ArtSpace' is a flat weekly rate of $300. No other fees or sales commisions are charged.
- Exhibitions will be advertised and listed on ‘the Ridge ArtSpace’ website. Submit photographs and biography for your show to theRidgeArtSpace.com.au as quickly as possible to gain maximum exposure before your exhibition.
- All other marketing and opening night arrangements are the responsibility of you as the artist or for your network of supporters.
- Exhibition openings are a great way to promote and market your work. Send out invitations between two to four weeks prior to your exhibition opening if possible.
- Allow plenty of time to hang your work. Displaying your work effectively can make a world of difference to the success of your exhibition.
- Opening times are up to you as will need to be there in person or arrange to have someone watch over the gallery for you.
For more information or tips on how to hold your own exhibition contact:
Jo Lindsay at Lost Sea Opals Ph 02 6829 0066
Cnr Morilla & Onyx Sts, Lightning Ridge NSW 2834